• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First come First Purchase - 1996 Smithsonian Proof NGC PF69UCAM

9 posts in this topic

I was able to find my coin ( MS ) as a package deal with a Proof - I already have the Proof and is up for sale.

AS per the sellers instructions to me - He will not be able to deliver the goods until AFTER the 18th of this month so I am saying to you that you will see it by the end of the month.

Sharp Contrasts and Graded by NGC as Proof 69 Ultra Cameo.

$400 delivered - PM me if you want it

68099.jpg.f4c66836f4cd529034744f21a6151dc0.jpg

68100.jpg.ded3417b4fbfccefd0e83e40df4890d4.jpg

wow if that rev wasnt so plain id be on it. . is that a 1/4oz?

I am not sure of the gold content ANT ,, and the coin looks beter in hand with the glossy fields and Fosty devices

Yes it is I am surprised it is lasting this long .. I will keep it if I have to but I would really like the $ to pay some of the MS coins costs ;)

wow if that rev wasnt so plain id be on it. . is that a 1/4oz?

I am not sure of the gold content ANT ,, and the coin looks beter in hand with the glossy fields and Fosty devices

If these are like the gold eagles, then the $5 would be 1/10th ounce I would think.

According to the Red Book, commeratives are of the same weight and fineness as regular issue 20th century coins, so that would make this one .24187 oz. gold weight.

I will be keeping the NGC coin and Will be selling my

PCGS coin instead. The PCGS coin has a couple of toned spots

which appear on the coin as DARKER GOLD color. I will let this one go

for $375.oo

Let me know if intersted and I will get you pictures.