• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has anyone seen carl (123Cents) lately?

11 posts in this topic

I haven't seen him lately that I can recall. A quick search shows this was his last post. I know his area was messed up pretty bad by those storms, he might not have a computer. Does anyone have his phone number, give him a call and see how he fared?

Thanks for asking about me Bobby. Hurricane Ike did destroy the inside of my home and all the contains. I was able to safe most of my coins and just recently bought a laptop computer to replace my destroyed computer.

I will be lurking around from time to time but am very busy trying to get my home back together.

Regards, Carl.

Likewise from me, Carl. We all heard the news about how awful the damage was...but it really hits home when a fellow member unfortunately experiences it first hand.

Sincere best wishes for a quick rebound.

RI AL

Good to be able to hear from ya Carl Sorry to hear of all your damage but am very happy that you and yours are ok. If I am able to help in anyway, please feel free to contact me and I will do what I can my friend!

Thanks for everyone's concern. I really appreciate it. My wife and I are blessed to be alive and well and will work through this in time.

Thanks again, Carl.

Carl,

Thank goodness your family is ok!! It is so sad to lose a home, but you will remake it a home again, I experienced it through my brother's loss of his home completely with everything in it during a string of tornadoes in Kansas-they got out 2 hours before it was destroyed. They were blessed as were you and yours, I feel sure. If there is anything I can do to help(such as rebuilding lists, excel tasks and other computer tasks) I will be glad to do it for you.

Hopefully you can save your harddrive. Many companies will do this for you, the company you buy your new pc (I assume a pc) from should do it gratis, staples will here.

Good luck and we are all so happy you are safe.

Jim