• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOMEBODY CALL THE COPS!

13 posts in this topic

Thing must have been heavy to move - Dont you think hm

Copperfield-1.jpg

The Magic of David Copperfield , the Vanishing of Lincoln in the Memorial.

Although the act took several hours to accomplish, (behind the curtain, a crew disassembled Mr. Lincoln, see pic) the trick eventually succeeded and Mr. Lincoln and the 22 ton chair he was sitting in completely vanished.

lincoln_memorial_constructionII.jpg

It took several more laborious hours to make Mr. Lincoln re-appear as he is seen today.

That's a trick huh Woody?? I wouldn't think that the Govt' would let a magician/ullisionist go to these extreme measures with a national landmark.

That's a trick huh Woody?? I wouldn't think that the Govt' would let a magician/ullisionist go to these extreme measures with a national landmark.

Bobby, that's a picture of its assembly. ;)

Bobby, that's a picture of its assembly. ;)

Well I thought Woody was serious. I should've known doh!, I didn't pay attention to the clothes that they were wearing. I guess I'm in one of my "not all here moods". thanks Zach!