• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Here's another morgan What do you think?

16 posts in this topic

im going to say 62pl . i say this cause im seeing what looks like lots of chatter on cheek and brow. but we all know im still learning :P

I said I was surprised with this one. No kidding! Not even a PL !! It does look a bit better in hand. Think they missed the boat ? The Reverse is just as reflective as the Obverse.

80S61full.jpg

Here's an 87 Morgan from the same submission batch. This one received an MS 62 PL.Actually I was almost convinced it would be BB'd for improper cleaning. I can't say if it's right or wrong anymore. They have me a little confused.

87PL1.jpg

87PLrev2.jpg

This one doesn't even look to have the cameo that the first one does. Also, the looks to be better than 62 to me unless the rev has alot of chatter.

This one doesn't even look to have the cameo that the first one does. Also, the looks to be better than 62 to me unless the rev has alot of chatter.

No cameo. Really good mirrors though.And not much chatter, just a small scratch on the obverse field and that little bit on the reverse field. I think someone is getting tired of Morgans or something

No cameo. Really good mirrors though.And not much chatter, just a small scratch on the obverse field and that little bit on the reverse field. I think someone is getting tired of Morgans or something

The reverse didn't come up when I seen the post. Your right, I don't get this either. I think it's better than 62 for sure. Maybe the other topic might be correct about standards getting stricter???

The reverse didn't come up when I seen the post. Your right, I don't get this either. I think it's better than 62 for sure. Maybe the other topic might be correct about standards getting stricter???

Yeah. I've been reading that thread by James. Not enough postings yet to make a determination. My previous submission 3 months ago was pretty much the same,maybe worse.