• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Here's a really nice 82S Morgan

16 posts in this topic

Here is what ICG says: Good thing I paid 65 money for it. Although,I think it could cross at 66. I haven't decided if I will bother. It also came with a custom black velvet case. The slab fits perfectly.Oooh!!

ICG66Case.jpg

It would cross as a 65 - There are sufficient markings to hold it back

Nice coin though

I like it

Your EYE is getting better :)

I think 66 depending on how that little scratch on the chin looks.....it's at least a PQ65.....would need to see it in hand to say for sure (thumbs u

I see a miniscule dot under 10X on the chin.There is not a single mark on the cheek(that I can see).Something on the slab though. I think anything seen in the pics is exaggerated. I took them at 2048 and scaled them down. If I get another four to make five,I'll spend the $16 to see if it will cross at 66 and only 66. I don't plan on removing from the ICG slab first,though.Not a chance.Too bad CAC won't take ICG stuff.

If the cheek is as clean as the photos show then it should cross at MS66. The only thing is NGC and PCGS hate other brand slabs other than their own.

If the cheek is as clean as the photos show then it should cross at MS66. The only thing is NGC and PCGS hate other brand slabs other than their own.

I have heard that and I've also heard they don't care.But that's why I'm dubious about submitting it. I don't want to de-slab it just to have it downgraded to a 65 because of any prejudice.