• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Did I miss a thread that explains why our avatars are gone?

16 posts in this topic

But all the special little titles Like GregM's "slightly evil", Charlie's "the unknown engineer", etc.

Gone..........all gone......

'Tis a travesty!

Lynch Arch, Lynch Arch ..............everybody.............Lynch Arch, Lynch Arch

:grin:

Victor------ I saw that my "WYNTK FOUNDER" was gone. I wondered WHY?? I liked it and hope some day to get it back. Thought maybe I had done something wrong and was being punished by someone?? Bob [supertooth]

Victor------ I saw that my "WYNTK FOUNDER" was gone. I wondered WHY?? I liked it and hope some day to get it back. Thought maybe I had done something wrong and was being punished by someone?? Bob [supertooth]

Arch is gonna take you out behind the woodshed...

I picked my "The Unknown Engineer" moniker and now I am just like the all other Sneetches with stars. So much for individuality here. I guess that boring sameness is now required by law? We are approaching the ATS sameness zone, be prepared to be disappointed!

Actually, when the boards went thru a software upgrade, it didn't take the names with it. I'm sure it was just an oversight. Arch and NGC are above and beyond friendly to the boards. (thumbs u

• Administrator

Yes, many of them were lost in the transition. Then we put a bunch back and a bug in the board software erased them again on anyone who changed their profile page.