• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1812 CBH: What do you think the grade is/should be?

13 posts in this topic

I guess I should reveal that NGC has given this one an VF 35. I appreciate the opinions. I do not think that there is much to argue on this one, and it is an attractive piece.

Best,

Dave

I guess I should reveal that NGC has given this one an VF 35. I appreciate the opinions. I do not think that there is much to argue on this one, and it is an attractive piece.

I was going to post: "A VF-30 that gets into an EF-40 holder most of the time". Your result is a happy medium.

I was going to post: "A VF-30 that gets into an EF-40 holder most of the time". Your result is a happy medium.

Not really a "result". It came this way. I don't disagree with the grade, and in fact, I like how it was graded. Not too high where peeps say "That is a bit overgraded" and not low enough where someone looks for an upgrade. Plus it was rather inexpensive.