• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help with very strange error

4 posts in this topic

So, I just decided to add a half dollar type set to my registry collection, and so I hit the Auto build with best coins feature. Well, for some reason, it decided to put my SBA in the Walker slot. Any ideas why this might happen? I removed it, but it really wanted to give me credit for an MS-66 Walker that I don't have. The cert. number is 2509759-041 if that helps.

So, I just decided to add a half dollar type set to my registry collection, and so I hit the Auto build with best coins feature. Well, for some reason, it decided to put my SBA in the Walker slot. Any ideas why this might happen? I removed it, but it really wanted to give me credit for an MS-66 Walker that I don't have. The cert. number is 2509759-041 if that helps.

It did the same thing to me...and it wouldn't let me put a silver eagle in the set.

I left the SBA in the walkers slot to show the error.