• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

generic slab saints ms62-65 are more $$ with gold at $840 than when gold was$995

6 posts in this topic

Everybody knows that gold and silver are headed up, way up. So they are not going to give it away unless they are forced to to pay bills.

I have around 2000 ounces of silver bullion related material I am just sitting on until the bullion explodes 200 - 300% and up. Ditto for around 200 oz of gold coins.

Now I will retail a little of this every now and then if I am getting well above replacement cost. If I need to blowout some at these low market prices, I will only sell what I need.

As far as nice slabbed material they are for sale at retail and I buy up what I can at bluesheet from people desparate to sell. Because I have more than enough nice material to fill my cases at shows, I only buy and sell at my price. Knowledge is power in the coin business and the key in making a big margin is to buy it right and not give it away selling too low.