• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Careful What you say the SOUP NAZI has cross the street

21 posts in this topic

The one I started about DLRC ... I Invited John to join the conversation and he just pushed his 35 million dollar company in NGC's face appearently and the thread went POOF ...

Ahhhhh.....now I remember the thread!

I actually INVITED John to the thread to explain his business model to us - He failed to do that to anyones liking and POOF gone.

HHHMMMMM......would think that he would want to "clear the air" for others in the future???

Oh well, just servers as a warning/precaution for others.

HHHMMMMM......would think that he would want to "clear the air" for others in the future???

Oh well, just servers as a warning/precaution for others.

Yep ...

I actually INVITED John to the thread to explain his business model to us - He failed to do that to anyones liking and POOF gone.

Now you know his business model includes silencing critics. Time to stop doing business with them.

Now you know his business model includes silencing critics. Time to stop doing business with them.

I agree.

That is too bad. I thought his description of the sorry condition of moderns was most enlightening. I had planned to comment on it after some reflection but it was gone. That is a shame

That is too bad. I thought his description of the sorry condition of moderns was most enlightening. I had planned to comment on it after some reflection but it was gone. That is a shame

then why dont you post here on this thread right now!! rons hm

I made a mistake on the SP69, 1998 Kennedy Half which I accused DLRC of low-balling me on. I read a SP69 Jefferson nickel which they paid me $75 for as a 50C when they had it listed as a 5C. My mistake and I owe them an apology for what I said about that particular coin.

It turns out that I do not have an itemized price for that coin on any paperwork. It was part of a large grouping of modern coins which DLRC's paid me a single price for. No itemization was done on the offer for each of the coins. I talked the Win Callender about that specific coin this morning and Win said that they paid me $190 for that coin, not $75 as I had wrongly accused them of. I will accept Win's number and responsibility for my error.

John, I apologize for my error on that coin. I wrongly accused you of low-balling me on that coin, when you did not. I read the number wrong and it is my error, not DLRC's.

I made a mistake on the SP69, 1998 Kennedy Half which I accused DLRC of low-balling me on. I read a SP69 Jefferson nickel which they paid me $75 for as a 50C when they had it listed as a 5C. My mistake and I owe them an apology for what I said about that particular coin.

It turns out that I do not have an itemized price for that coin on any paperwork. It was part of a large grouping of modern coins which DLRC's paid me a single price for. No itemization was done on the offer for each of the coins. I talked the Win Callender about that specific coin this morning and Win said that they paid me $190 for that coin, not $75 as I had wrongly accused them of. I will accept Win's number and responsibility for my error.

John, I apologize for my error on that coin. I wrongly accused you of low-balling me on that coin, when you did not. I read the number wrong and it is my error, not DLRC's.

I wish others were as good as you are about admitting to mistakes, apologizing for them, etc. (thumbs u

Actually that was a pretty GOOD price for that SP69 ... but then again the numbers could have changed now that WIN is back from his trip.

• Administrator

It is true that folks should be careful of what they say. We have always allowed criticism if it is presented in a constructive way. There were portions of that thread that were not at all constructive and that is why it was pulled.