• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FSH: Crusty Busty Type Coins - Capped Bust Half and Quarter

12 posts in this topic

Three-Letter Acronym mania!! :D

The fine print:

Payment accepted via check, money order, or PayPal. PayPal please add 3% to cover fees. Checks may be held for up to 10 business days to allow time to clear. Shipping is included in the asking price. Item will be shipped via Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. Insurance is available at USPS rates. Send PayPal payments to chad.williford@rocketmail.com. If you want to send a money order/check, PM me for my address. Prices may be negotiable.

1828 Capped Bust Half PCGS VF35 O.117 (scratches are on the plastic) $180

1828CBHPCGSVF35Comp.jpg

1818 Capped Bust Quarter PCGS VG08 $160

1818CBQuarterTrueViewMedium1.jpg

1807 Draped Bust Half Dollar PCGS F15 $SOLD

4e208a8f.jpg

4f56fe3d.jpg

Here is a link to mine, which is a VF-25: http://coins.www.collectors-society.com/registry/coins/CoinDetail.aspx?PeopleCoinID=40467&PeopleSetID=16553

There is a little more detail on the obverse, but with the weak strike on the reverse you can see very little difference to yours. If I didn't already have mine, I'd buy yours in a heartbeat!

That was the value of gold before FDR jacked with the system.

So, do the math to find the percentage and multiply by what gold is now.