• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where are extremely high grade roosevelts ?

13 posts in this topic

Ive been looking everywhere for really nice high grade mint state rooesvelts.I am talking about ms67*ft, ms68,ms68*and ms68*ft ngc dimes.I look at ebay,heritage,teletrade,search engines,and other coin companys.I keep running into brick walls.I am paypal verified to buy these coins and no one has them.Does anyone in the ngc community have any to sell.If not thanks for looking.My e-mail adddress is pkiraly2000@yahoo.com .I am #1 in the ngc registery from 46-present,so it wont be hard to find me.If you have any I need,contact me.

Paul Kiraly

There has been a lot of growing interest in the Roosies in the last year. People are finally waking up to the fact that these are really tough in nice shape. They tend to be much more common than other clads but the prices are extremely favorable compared to the availability. This gets them off the market.

Dimes have long been the most overlooked modern. This is starting to change in a big way.

Beginners should be looking mostly in mint sets for the finest pieces. More advanced collectors and those with deeper pockets will be looking in all the usual places for slabbed examples.

Good luck.

JUSTBOB owns them all :)

So true! :grin:

By the way, Paul, those are some great looking Roosevelts in your set. That rainbow-toned 48, the 50-s, and that amazing 58-d... well done, Dude! (thumbs u

I have the following Roosevelt dimes for sale on E-bay right now:

1946 PGCS MS66FB OMAHA BANK HOARD

2000-S SILVER IGC PR 70 DEEP CAMEO

2001-S CLAD NGC PF 70 ULTRA CAMEO

2002-S SILVER NGC PF70 ULTRA CAMEO

2003-S SILVER NGC PF 70 ULTRA CAMEO

2004-S SILVER NGC PF 70 ULTRA CAMEO

2005-S SILVER NGC PF 70 ULTRA CAMEO

2007-S SILVER SILVER NGC PF 70 ULTRA CAMEO

2007-S CLAD NGC PF 70 ULTRA CAMEO