• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I FINALLY WON A PERFECT ERROR!

18 posts in this topic

To bad it is in a SGS holder .

SGS- where every coin is a 70 !!

...........and Abon should use the slogan...............

"There are no ugly coins. They're all 70's!"

Chris

Errorist

Don't feel too bad about the SGS holder. I have a couple of them kicking around too...I bought them as a learning experience. I had to see for myself, firsthand, what all the hub-bub was about. I learned quickly and what the guys here say is 100% true about the less than ideal grading standards of SGS. Anyway, the grading may be off...but the coin's neat!

RI AL

Errorist

Don't feel too bad about the SGS holder. I have a couple of them kicking around too...I bought them as a learning experience. I had to see for myself, firsthand, what all the hub-bub was about. I learned quickly and what the guys here say is 100% true about the less than ideal grading standards of SGS. Anyway, the grading may be off...but the coin's neat!

RI AL

Most of these are nothing more than puns. I've bought a few SGS myself, as long as you pay what you think the coin is worth, there are no problems that I see buying coins in third world slabs.