• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm thinking to have my business cards done by these guy's

11 posts in this topic

I called and nobody answered. That was Aaron's third cousin on his momma's side. Must be closed.

Nice token/medal though, I have not seen that one-what type metal is it, looks silver, if so, great find.

Jim

BUSINESS CARDS, MEDALS, & C,

What do you suppose the C. stands for?

The die sinker looked liked he needed to “plan ahead” a little bit before sinking CHESTNUT ST.

Neat token!

Was not aluminum a rare metal back 1876?

Thanks, James. I went to your friend, Jess Patrick's web site and truly enjoyed the "Leo Young’s 1796 Half Dollar" story. Very interesting read and very informational. A counterfeit coin can be difficult for everyone regardless of stature in the coin world.

Jim

lol

1876 Burr & Witsel Store Card

Aluminum Centennial token

Stefanie

1876BurrWitselaluminum.jpg

sweet

yes the patrick mint will do them and will do a great job but they will not be inexpensive

I just visited that site and it is awesome!!!

Very cool, thanks for letting me know about it.

You're very welcome!

Here is a link to The Patrick Mint, for those interested. Jess' tokens are really fine quality in hand. I'd recommend asking for the samples to get an idea of just how nice they are.