• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC Invites

9 posts in this topic

Yep. It sounds like fun.

I looked into costs to fly there, get a hotel, and rent a car for the entire show. REALLY cheap. Under $350 if you arrive 1/8 and leave 1/11. Around $400 for another night.

Yeah, it's not too bad. For me, I live north of Miami, so I have a three hour drive, tops, each way. So, all have is tolls, gas and the hotel. I'm thinking of driving up Friday morning and spending the night and heading home Saturday night. thumbsup2.gif

Can you believe they invited me "Leakycoin" also? I used to live in Miami so a trip to Orlando wouldn't be so bad. Now I live in Alabama, and it is to far to drive. I am afraid to fly. Do they ever do this in Atlanta? Sounds like a fun show.

KINGKOIN KING OF KOINS

popcorn.gifpopcorn.gifpopcorn.gifpopcorn.gifpopcorn.gif

Yes, I also received an invite, but we just closed on our house today and probably won't be able to do it this year. Possible, but unlikely. Next time I do plan to attend as I'd love to meet some of the other members.

Sounds like a nice lunch. I wonder how many will attend. I live very close to the FUN show so I may go over. I just need to take some time off of work.