• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Here's what a $164+S/H gets on Ebay these days-what do you think?

8 posts in this topic

These were all purchased on weekdays, late at night-some were bids placed(20 placed and won 4) and left alone some were last minutes grabs(8 placed and 4 won).

Most of the S/H was combined so it was only $23. These Morgans are not bad for the money. Some nice VAMS-one goes to Leroy in October(as he is tied up finishing his book this month) for a revision shot. Coool.

Let me know what you think of these 8 coins, please

Jim

1921PMorganDollar.jpg

1902OMorganDollar.jpg

1902OMorganDollar2.jpg

1900PMorganDollar.jpg

1879PMorganDollar.jpg

1879OMorganDollar.jpg

1878P7TFMorganDollar.jpg

1881SMorganDMPLEbay.jpg

Well I like Morgans but these are real hard to tell by the pics Jim. I'm gonna give a go here but with the different colors in some pics and dullness in others, these will be poor guesses. Are these sellers pics?? Anyway,

#1- EF40

#2- MS63 I like this one

#3- MS63-64

#4- VF35

#5- AU

#6- AU

#7- VF30

#8 -MS61

yes, Birthday Boy, these are seller's pics. Your guesses pretty much match mine except #7-I believe that this will be an AU coin, not really important for these common dates-Price of silver pretty much determines their value. # 8 I hope you are wrong on, I was thinking 63, but then its mine, so we all know how that can injure an opinion. lol I truly purchased these to practice my VAM research on some different coins(tired of using Heritage coin photos)

Thanks for your reply, Bobby

Jim

I bought them both from chevescreek on ebay. First time I have bought from them so hope they look like the photos-if so, I'll be pleased. Is that the same dealer you thought, prudden?

Jim

I bought them both from chevescreek on ebay. First time I have bought from them so hope they look like the photos-if so, I'll be pleased. Is that the same dealer you thought, prudden?

Jim

Yup.That's them. I can only go by what one coin I got from them. It turned out excellent.For $22.50 I got this MS 64 81S morgan. I was concerned about the photo style since some sellers use weird colors and lighting to cover up problems. No problems with this one. Better than the pics.

65497.jpg.ed5b82ff493c76a40cf9af58bdf913b4.jpg

Nice 82s you just won from me on ebay-I was only $42 short on the bid. lol now I can go get some sleep.

Jim

Jim,

Were You talking to me? Were you bidding on that ICG MS66? I think I got a steal on that one. I was watching it sit at $51 all day.My eyes were drooping by 1:00(edt)