• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Off to NGC.....what do you think it will grade...

21 posts in this topic

I am hoping they don't BB the coin as I feel it should grade......but I am currious what others think. I am hoping for an AG3 as I feel the Obverse is probably a FR2 and the Reverse is like a VG8 so I don't see a GD4 in it's future but what do my fellow forumites think with be NGC's verdict hm

New097.jpg

New099.jpg

Shane, I don't know anything about this series, but your reference to all of those (grading) abbreviations reminded me of this slogan for a MD Eastern Shore retail store. I hope you don't mind because I'm not trying to derail your thread, but I thought it would be good for a laugh.

M R DUCKS

M R NOT

O S A R

C M WANGS

L I B

M R DUCKS

Note: Translation provided for a fee. lol

Good luck with your submission.

Chris

NGC gave it the old BB for damage.....while I don't agree it's damaged I did know that there was certainly a chance it would bag so I am not in shock.....oh well I really wanted it in NGC plastic....now I will just have to find an after market holder to stick it in. :)

nope not bent and in hand those tiny scrtches if you will are not really visable so I thought it was going to grade......oh well nothing I can do about it as I am not going to resubmit.

I have to go with the AG 3 as well.

Chris, if you're out there...as a "northerner", I don't speak "southern". Can I have the translation?

RI AL

Shane, I don't know anything about this series, but your reference to all of those (grading) abbreviations reminded me of this slogan for a MD Eastern Shore retail store. I hope you don't mind because I'm not trying to derail your thread, but I thought it would be good for a laugh.

M R DUCKS

M R NOT

O S A R

C M WANGS

L I B

M R DUCKS

Note: Translation provided for a fee. lol

Good luck with your submission.

Chris

Here you go, Al.

Them are ducks

Them are not

Oh yes they are

See them wings

Well I'll be

Them are ducks.

Chris

PS. I'll waive the translation fee.

I don't know if it is still there, but there used to be a t-shirt shop back in the 70's in Ocean City, MD that was called M R DUCKS, and they put this on some of the t-shirts.

Chris