• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can You Believe?cpm9ball Chris Machuga's BD is here!

28 posts in this topic

:golfclap::acclaim:

[font:Verdana] Oh , Happy Happy Birthday Ole wise one (worship) I hope your Big Day wishes all come true and all goes well down in the 'Rainshine' state ! [/font]

:applause: You're a true Pal , Machuga ....Happy Birthday !

:news: Is someone here a year older today?????? :cool: Congratulations and wishes for many more happy healthy birthdays in your future. :headbang:

Nine Ballers getting OLD ! hahahah

I stopped aging at 18 - Racey Cars / Racey Women ( My Wife? )

:roflmao:

Happy B day bud ...

Happy Birthday Chris..I hope that there are dozens more in your future...you're one of the good ones around here--a character with character

[font:Arial Black]Happy Birthday Choo Choo [/font] :banana:

cartoon-1.jpg

I want to thank everyone for the well-wishes and leave you with this little "rendition" of the song by the Isley Brothers, This Old Heart of Mine .

This old fart of mine

Been popped a thousand times

Each time you lean my way

I fear your gonna stay

Lonely nights with some

Memories of your

Bringin them back again

Just fartin more and more.

It's your fault, Irvin! You made me do it. lol

:golfclap::acclaim:

[font:Verdana] Oh , Happy Happy Birthday Ole wise one (worship) I hope your Big Day wishes all come true and all goes well down in the 'Rainshine' state ! [/font]

:applause: You're a true Pal , Machuga ....Happy Birthday !

Thanks, John!

Rainshine? Give me a good old hurricane any day. Do you know that 60% of the treasure that has been lost off the coast of Florida has yet to be found?

Chris

Do you know that 60% of the treasure that has been lost off the coast of Florida has yet to be found?

Cool! I didn't know that.

I was going to call you, Chris, but with the 3 hr difference, I didn't want to wake you from your beauty nap 'cause, Lawd knows you need it! lol

Do you know that 60% of the treasure that has been lost off the coast of Florida has yet to be found?

Cool! I didn't know that.

I was going to call you, Chris, but with the 3 hr difference, I didn't want to wake you from your beauty nap 'cause, Lawd knows you need it! lol

With the way things have been going, anything more than 3 hours of sleep is a luxury.

Don't worry about the time. Call me when you have the chance.

Chris