• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: My How things have changed...

11 posts in this topic

I was looking at some of my old threads just for fun, here's one of them:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=2&Number=1654314&Searchpage=33&Main=91817&Words=stinkycheese1&topic=0&Search=true#Post1654314

I can't stop and think how much I've changed since several years ago when I would flat out attack people and got argumentive pretty easily.

I've contributed to the NGC boards as most I could, and I've made alot of friends, bought alot of coins I like, learned alot about coins from the great family community here, and the overall great atmostphoere. I can't thank you all enough for the patience you've had with me, and the great support you've all had.

My thanks go out to everyone but off the top of the head some of the most helpful people here -- Munkyman, Conder101 (who recently loaned me one of his books to read!), MarkFeld (I can't thank you enough for the coin you sold me, it is by far my favorite coin and I enjoy taking it out and everyday looking at it under my halogen lamp. Also for your efforts going far beyond the normal with what profit of the coin I traded you instead of keeping it writing me a check for the difference..that was a really generous thing to do!), Bobby, michael (for the general support) and everyone else!

We have all been in your shoes at one point or another. Learning and realizing that you have learned something is one of the important stepping stones in life. Keep on keeping on there Kevin!!

Willingness to mature and learn from others is a tremendous sign of good character! Kudos to you for being an outstanding member of the boards.

(thumbs u