• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

what do they call this ?

7 posts in this topic

Yeah, a strike through is incused. This is a die crack, my understanding is that to be a die break, a whole piece of the die needs to be broken off - i.e., a few steps short of a cud.

Link to comment
Share on other sites