• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1835 Capped Bust 50c

10 posts in this topic

Picked this up recently....liked the look of it. Busties aren't my thing...so whadda y'all think...? Appears original to me......these are sellers pics....I hope they are good enough...and I'll put better ones when it get in-hand....

1835BustieO.JPG

1835BustieR.JPG

I agree with Bobby, it looks fine from the pics. VF is a good grade range. It will be interesting to see scans straight on to the coin's surface, not tilted.

This is an "off the cuff" remark, but shouldn't the wear spots be a tad bit lighter than the fields?

Just an observation with the sellers images, I shall await the buyers images to recant or to justify.

Other than that, it looks like a nice bustie.

It looks like an envelope stored coin from a past era. Can't really say its completely original, but that sort of toning can be very pretty. Looks to be a vf 25 ish give or take.

I like your pictures better. The other (Ebay) pictures did not show the coin details well. I would buy the coin from your pictures but not from the Ebay seller's pictures.