• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Two more banks seized this weekend!

9 posts in this topic

Yikes!

FDIC seized First National Bank of Nevada and First Heritage Bank (in Nevada, Arizona and California). They will open Monday as Mutual of Omaha Bank branches.

Yikes!

FDIC seized First National Bank of Nevada and First Heritage Bank (in Nevada, Arizona and California). They will open Monday as Mutual of Omaha Bank branches.

Will Marlin Perkins be there?

Chris

Jeff, I'm not personally affected but it is awfully close to home!

And I don't doubt you, I just wanted more info.

The press release says that they are pretty small banks and Mutual of Omaha bought all their assets and liabilities. Cash flow and undercapitalization were the issues.

all is well as the new banks are under the mutual of omaha 19 billion dollar of insurance companies

not one person will lose a cent in these two banks being taken over

but by the end of this year you might see some substancial banks needing to be rescued by the feds; in the short term we are safe within the next ten years you will possibly see a DIRECT usa currency revision and if not a direct one then an indirect one

no big deal life goes on

Think the ball just starting to roll was looking at the FED jobs on line for Arizona yesterday and there were 25 openings with the FDIC in Arizona all for CPA's never saw one before.

As far as revision of currency if you travel in Europe you will see the revision has already taken place.I don't much care for the fed bailing out all these large business seem like the old saying if you owe a large enough amount then you can get bailed out.Who going to bail out the little guy when they loaned a mortgage and now his house is worth 3/4 of what he owes.When fanny and freddy get saved they should at least be revaluating all those home loans.Think a lot of young people are getting the shaft again =first they were sold stuff by someone who should have known they couldn't afford but made his commission now its not worth what they paid for it and the next thing that will happens the rates will go up. RANT OVER

lucky for me I'm old and rich enought