• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Latest submission

8 posts in this topic

LineItem Year Mint Mark Variety/Pedigree Denom. Proof Grade Strike Char Comments

001 1952 50C MS 64

002 1952 D 50C MS 64 FBL

003 1952 D 25C MS IMPROPERLY CLEANED

004 1952 S 25C MS 64

005 1952 D 5C MS 65

006 1952 D 5C MS 66

007 1952 S 1C MS 65 RB

008 1952 D 10C MS 65 FT

009 1952 10C MS 64

I am but I just don't know how they saw that was improperly cleaned when it came from a mint set.

I've heard of that before! Wierd how they can come up with that straight from a mint set. Were these sent in OGP? Makes ya wonder!!

I am but I just don't know how they saw that was improperly cleaned when it came from a mint set.

Perhaps you could prevent this from recurring in the future if you submit the coins still in the original cellophane holder.

Chris

These were not in a cellophane package. This came from a double mint set that was in cardboard. I will look at the coin more closely when I get it back, maybe there was something that I missed when I looked at it before submitting.

Congrats Dwaine! I have some coins submitted to NGC that are now in Quality Control. Maybe I will get some grades(hopefully good) this coming week.