• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

See ya PCGS Hello NGC - new member!

12 posts in this topic

Well not really, but since everyone else was headed to this side of the street, I decided I'd give it a look. Actually, I'm just starting a new NGC only registry set of toned Peace Dollars, so I'd figured it was about time I started posting here as well. By the way if you have any toned NGC peace dollars, please let me know, these are killers to find.

To introduce myself to those unfamiliar with me from the PCGS Board, I'm fairly new to collecting again. Just got back into it several months ago and so far I've assembled a proof Ike, SBA and Sac set. These are listed here on NGC as well as on PCGS. BTW -I'm also looking for a PF69 UCAM * Ike.

I also sell a few coins on EBay to raise some funds for purchases under the same name - FrattLaw. If you see anything you like in one of my auctions, let me know you're a Board member and if you win, shipping will be free! As you can probably tell from my handle, I'm a lawyer. I just hope y'all don't hold that against me.

I'm still in a huge learning curve and I look forward to these Boards as much as PCGS. I've learned a tremendous amount from those more senior over there and I hope my education continues here.

Thanks

Michael

Welcome to this side of the street. It's a lot less hectic here, but you will find out that there is a lot more intelligent versus bellicose response to issues here both from the members and the NGC.

Welcome,

If ACG had a forum. I would join it before the forum accross the street. Here is a fine example of their stupidity.

Here is some free advertisement for a company comparable to ACG.They don't know a Gymnist from a Marathon runner.

GO TO:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1395214052

Coolcoin

Coolcoin

Welcome, I hope that you enjoy your time over here. This board is (usually) pretty sedate. As was said, most of us belong to both Boards. I however, do not spend much time on the other board because a lot of it is wasted time (my opinion). tongue.gif

My first time here also. Look forward to many lively as well as educational discussions. I collect (*in a low whispering voice) Modern Comm.'s, by the way and you can pull up my set (when the server process what little there is) under Beach Collector.