• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Speaking of Roosies...

7 posts in this topic

Before:

HGEQZ-3104410895-today001.jpg

After:

QCYCC-SilverRoosieCollection006.jpg

While not anything really valuable it means a lot in my book as I believe that all of these coins except 4 were ones that I pulled from circulation as a kid many years ago.

I ended up having to actually buy the remaining 4 to complete the album. This might be my very first album that I've ever completed.... Thought I'd share.

I just enjoy the hobby even if it's something as simple as this.

Richard,

Congratulations! Especially since most of them were pulled from circulation. Good going. (thumbs u

I just enjoy the hobby even if it's something as simple as this.

I don't consider completing a set almost entirely from circulation "simple." I've been working on a Jefferson set, using only coins pulled from circulation, for years, and haven't gotten close. Well done!! (thumbs u

Congrats there Richard. I think that is how a real album should be filled. Many years of commitment and circulated history!!

Thanks all.

Maybe simple was a bad word. Let's just say it helped by growing up in the 60's and early 70's ;)

Back then I was pulling out all the silver I could find. Those were good ole days for me.