• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post an "If only" coin

18 posts in this topic

Please post a coin that would be much better if not for one problem. I will start. If only this Morgan Dollar did not have a large bag mark right in the middle of miss liberty's cheek.

MorganDollar1880-SNGCMS64Star155-2.jpgMorganDollar1880-SNGCMS64Star155-3.jpg

MorganDollar1880-SNGCMS64Star155-4.jpg

If only I had opted for the 5 - $1,000 bags of Morgan $'s during the Treasury release instead of a new '64 Vette.

If only I had opted for the 5 - $1,000 bags of Morgan $'s during the Treasury release instead of a new '64 Vette.
Aint that the truth brother :sorry: ....

You would probably have sold them long ago.

You would probably have sold them long ago.

Apparently, you don't know how much of a procrastinator I am. I'd probably still have them because I hate selling something that hasn't been searched, and all I can think about is the sore neck and headaches I would have after poring over 1,000 coins at a time.

Which leads me to another subject that I will post in a new thread.

Chris

Found it faster than I thought!

If someone did not "sneeze" on the reverse of this coin it would be.........

1850LGCentobv.jpg

1850LGCentrev.jpg

A keeper?

Thanks as always,

Ray

One more than i'm done, and please excuse the crappy images on this one (the coin is a beauty!), CBH with rim damage at about 7 O'clock on the obverse (coin is no longer mine, sold it to a "forum" member)

2.jpg

1832CBHreverse.jpg

I'm so embarressed,

Ray

Staple scratch (doesn't show in the photo) on the obverse from the rim at 9 o'clock across Lady Liberty to the rim at 1 o'clock.

Chris

61387-_MG_2241.JPG.c5b3cc30d78d1c4b8bec469c940d8690.JPG

61388-_MG_2242.JPG.b4dac6135ea50d7721f3109b7b0e4b0e.JPG

If only this coin really was O-127 (R-5+ and probably the 4th toughest DM for the year) like the lable says instead of O-106 (R-2 and one of the easier DMs to find)...

127not.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Not my coin as I couldn't convince the owner that he hadn't hit the lottery.