• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

starting to re-image some of my coins

7 posts in this topic

hi all.. I have been messing about with my new camera.. taking pictures of some of the coins i am gathering for my next submission to NGC.. i only have one light at the moment but i think there not to bad representations of the coins .. maybe a little golden..

PICT0021.jpg

PICT0023.jpg

PICT0022.jpg

PICT0010.jpg

PICT0011.jpg

Not bad, Douglas, but you still need to progress along the learning curve a little more. (thumbs u

While the upper portion of the reverse of your '03 IHC is blurry, the bottom picked up its clashes nicely. This might be a 1903 S8 Doubled die reverse 1-R-II. I cannot tell for certain but if you magnify the leaves above the central arrowhead you may see evidence on the veins. Check a copy of Richard Snow's Attribution Guide if you can to compare. Good luck with your new camera, Wayne.

Jim

Happy 4th!!!!

CopyofFlagwaving3.jpg

It's always a challenge and hundreds of pisc before they will ever be what you want them to be. Nice start Dooly!