• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Next, Post a Toned Jefferson!

26 posts in this topic

The only real question is should I break the law or not. I mean, I feel like it is going to happen anyway (AT profiling to be sure). So should I just get it over with and post one or should keep them at bay with some NT examples and then try to slip one by them. I can't make up my mind.

JeffersonNickel1943-DNGCMS65Obve-1.jpgJeffersonNickel1943-DNGCMS65Reverse.jpg

JeffersonNickel1943-DNGCMS65Obve-2.jpg

Me likey toned Jeffie's :blush:

Stefanie

1975-DJefferson.jpg

1962-PJeffersonNickel.jpg

Sorry, couldn't resist :blush::grin: still can't figure this one out. No FS

Stefanie

12106019.jpg

12106019.jpg

Stefanie, that 51d doesn't look FS to me. A little weak on the steps, close but no cigar. Besides that, I like the golden look it has, nice eye appeal! (thumbs u

Leeg - That 57d looks pretty clean for a 64. But looks to be lacking luster which could have hurt the grade. I like the toning.

Paul - Show them what you working with! This is a toned Jefferson thread, no specification on AT vs. NT. :grin:

Jon,

This one is for you! I will post it because it is not part of registry set. Apple green and cotton candy pink. Here come the cops. Gotta go!

JeffersonNickel1945-PNGCMS66StarBin.jpgJeffersonNickel1945-PNGCMS66Star-1.jpg

Very nice! Looks NT to me. Green and pink colors are common on silver-clad nickels. :)

I agree, but I don't think there are many others that would agree. Here is a war Jeff that has green and pink and I think is completely original.

JeffersonNickel1944-SNGCMS66Omah-2.jpgJeffersonNickel1944-SNGCMS66Omah-3.jpg

JeffersonNickel1944-SNGCMS66Omah-4.jpg

I've had this PCGS PR66 Type I Jefferson for years now but this is the first time I've ever imaged it.

61362-1942PCGS-PR66-TypeI-Obverse.jpg.775f5acf3073939e135f49ab86d40260.jpg

61363-1942PCGS-PR66-TypeI-Reverse.jpg.e9a92d9dbbd5a7ac5f354611578da545.jpg