• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Here's the pride of my collection so far. NGC graded 82CC morgan

12 posts in this topic

For some reason these pictures came out fantastic.I had much larger originals but they fell through a black hole. Luckily the scratch on the reverse is on the holder.What do you all think? Thanks for looking again.

61126-82cc1.jpg.3c8f4216ef3b987c8ec19eb90d00709a.jpg

61127-82ccrev.jpg.4bcf819f66a8da0cfe4dcebf1536d325.jpg

Very clean cheek. 65PL, possibly DMPL. Can't tell from the pic.

Hint. Those are my fat fingers from between 1 and 2 feet away.

Great coin, Prudden. I understand your pride. I believe the coin may go MS65 PL from your photos. Great cleanliness on the face. Congrats.

Jim

I'm going out on a long, thin limb and say MS66DPL if it doesn't get BB'ed because she just shaved and the alcohol in her aftershave constituted improper cleaning.

Chris

Even though I didn't doctor the first pictures I put up,they look better than the coin I think.Here's a more fair picture with the grade. It's too bright but it shows the condition better. I think there is just slightly too much chatter for 64 DPL.I couldn't afford a 64 anyway. But still NGC is tough. Check the cool ID number.

61164-82ccnew2.jpg.b51e80baa5d12ed45ea07f8de22e74ea.jpg

Even though I didn't doctor the first pictures I put up,they look better than the coin I think.Here's a more fair picture with the grade. It's too bright but it shows the condition better. I think there is just slightly too much chatter for 64 DPL.I couldn't afford a 64 anyway. But still NGC is tough. Check the cool ID number.

hm(shrug):frustrated:hm(shrug):frustrated:

Imagine what would happen if I sold that coin using those first two pictures alone. I think I'd get a mail bomb back from any buyer. I still say it's sooo close to 64.