• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I need to get out more often

20 posts in this topic

I need to take a break from coins, look what I do in my spare time

Stefanie

Actually, Stefanie, I disagree. You need to get out LESS, not more often. That way you can spend more time on such impressive and pleasing creations. ;)

Very creative and nice looking, what tool(s) do you use if you do not mind me asking. I have seen others post similar images, but never asked.

Rey

Very creative and nice looking, what tool(s) do you use if you do not mind me asking. I have seen others post similar images, but never asked.

Rey

Most people us "Photoshop". I use "Microsoft Digital Image Suite"

Much easier for me to use.

Stefanie

Did you cut the devices out using a lasso? They are very clean cuts. Impressive!

I use the tool "find edges" but ever so slowly and adjust it.

It takes a long.... time for each one.

Stefanie

Stefanie, you are very talented, and you should be proud of yourself. I would love to be able to put together an orgy like that.

I don't know what goals you have set for yourself in life, and sometimes you may find detours along the way. Regardless, dedication often requires certain sacrifices. Just remain true to your heart, and savor the pleasures as they come.

Chris

That is pretty cool Stef. Is it ok if I save it. I would like to try to use it as maybe a background for my Myspace? With your permission of course.

That is pretty cool Stef. Is it ok if I save it. I would like to try to use it as maybe a background for my Myspace? With your permission of course.

You most defiantly have my permission. :)

Stefanie

Stefanie, you are very talented, and you should be proud of yourself. I would love to be able to put together an orgy like that.

I don't know what goals you have set for yourself in life, and sometimes you may find detours along the way. Regardless, dedication often requires certain sacrifices. Just remain true to your heart, and savor the pleasures as they come.

Chris

That is a very kind thing to say Chris :blush:

I appreciate all the kind comments guy's.

Thanks,

Stefanie

You most defiantly have my permission. :)

Stefanie

Thank you Stef. very much appreciated!! (thumbs u

I would love to be able to put together an orgy like that.

Chris

Not to be deliberately "silly," but oh.... how I could take that out of context..... :eek:

Stefanie... this picture is soooo cool that I posted a pointer to it on my blog (see it here). I couldn't resist... I had to share this with others!

Scott :hi:

Stefanie... this picture is soooo cool that I posted a pointer to it on my blog (see it here). I couldn't resist... I had to share this with others!

Scott :hi:

That's awesome!! I am flattered and honored.

Stefanie

I would love to be able to put together an orgy like that.

Chris

Not to be deliberately "silly," but oh.... how I could take that out of context..... :eek:

Just a little lighthearted intent!

Chris