• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTT: SAE's for Jeffs

22 posts in this topic

I have a couple extra SAE's. These are Uncir 2005 & 2006. Pics below. I would like to fill some holes in my Jefferson Dansco. Here is a list of what I need. If you have some and wanna trade, PM me. Thanks!

Uncir.:

39, 39d, 42p, 42d, 42s, 44p, 44d, 44s, 45p, 45s, 46d, 46s, 47p, 47d, 48d, 48s,49d, 49s, 50d, 51d, 51s, 52d, 52s, 53s, 56p, 78p, 2005p(buff).

Proofs:

71s, 72s, 73s, 82s, 85s, 86s, 87s, 88s, 91s, 93s, 94s, 95s, 96s, 97s.

There are a couple real small scratches on the Obv of this one to the right of liberty. Otherwise, very nice!

2005SAE.jpg

This one is very nice!

2006SAE.jpg

Subject: Re: WTT: SAE's for Jeffs
Im not to sure I am worth 2 SAE's? But its nice to be wanted. :luhv:

(thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u

Chris

Bobby, send me a PM with your address, and I'll send you an OBW roll of the 2005P Buffalo. You can pick the best and spend the rest.

Chris

Bobby, send me a PM with your address, and I'll send you an OBW roll of the 2005P Buffalo. You can pick the best and spend the rest.

Chris

:applause:

Chris

I still get amazed at the generosity of the members we have here. Thanks chris!!! (worship)

I still get amazed at the generosity of the members we have here. Thanks chris!!! (worship)

It has to do with who you are as much as who we are. (thumbs u You're just a likable redneck, don't you know? :grin:

It has to do with who you are as much as who we are. (thumbs u You're just a likable redneck, don't you know? :grin:

lol You just too funny!! (thumbs u

Most rednecks can't spell.

Do you know how you can tell if a redneck is married?

(Scroll down for the answer)

There is tobacco spit on both doors of the pickup.

lMost rednecks can't spell.

That is sterotyping staorotyping stereopting ............. that's wrong!!

lol lol lol

It's steroidtyping, too!

Chris

Chris

Got these today Chris. Thanks a bunch my friend. (thumbs u

Chris

Bobby, let me know if you find any errors in that roll. I have a few more rolls from that same batch.

Chris

Chris

Bobby, let me know if you find any errors in that roll. I have a few more rolls from that same batch.

Chris

Buffalo weenies! lol

I already figured that when I disected each one, that if I found any errors, they would be going back to you. (thumbs u