• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EMERGENCY SALE!!!

23 posts in this topic

tonight i got a call from my mother. she wanted to tell me that my sister had a problem and she wanted me to stay calm :( she told me that my sisters left side of her face was paralized ( not working ).

i flipped!

it is called bell's palsy, and it just came on all of a sudden. whole left side just stopped working( blinking, closeing eye to sleep, smile....

if my moms cancer scare and my dads passing isnt enough, now she needs treatment for something that may or maynot correct itself :cry:

she is quite the trooper! we were all adopted as troubled infants ( mom wrote a book if interested http://www.wovenword.com/id128.htm ). my sister had it the worst in situation terms. and is mentaly challanged. age 34 with a mind of a 17 yr old :( she works her butt off to "fit in" works, has fun with friends, and has been a teacher at one point (thumbs u and now she has to deal with taping her eye shut to sleep :(

so i must do what i can to help. and am starting to list things. all free shipping and if you buy i ask you to send a money order to my mother.send me email and ill give info.

thank you for looking and keep my sis in prayers please!

http://search.ebay.com/ws/search/SaleSearch?sofocus=bs&satitle=&sacat=-1%26catref%3DC5&fbd=1&dfsp=32&from=R6&nojspr=y&pfid=0&fswc=1&few=&saprclo=&saprchi=&fss=1&saslop=1&sasl=smokyant2000&fls=4%26floc%3D1&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D0&salic=1&saatc=1&sadis=200&fpos=83202&fsct=&sacur=0&sacqyop=ge&sacqy=&sabfmts=0&saobfmts=exsif&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&sabdlo=&sabdhi=&saaff=afdefault&afepn=&customid=&afmp=&fsop=32%26fsoo%3D2&fcl=3&frpp=50

Sorry to hear about your Sisters Health problem. I remember hearing about this particular malady long ago . Your sister and the rest of your family is Fortunate to have somebody like yourself.

Good luck.

I'm also sorry to hear of your sister Ant. Your family I know is greatful for all the help you are able and have given to them. Keeep your head up my friend. I know how hard times can be with illnesses in the family!

thank you very much all! the sad thing is she is taking it better than me. i guess she like the attention but im worried that if it is permanent things will change to much.and she will be horably depressed. my mom is working her butt off helping everyone and im worried that this kind of stuff is shortening her life with worry :(

im hoping that i can help enough that my mom doesnt have to go crazy trying to come up with the money for treatment.

you all are great people. and as i read this is most the time temp thing, but it could be permanent.

any items baught will be shipped same day as paying or next day for the sunday purchases.

Ant, sorry to hear about your sister, if it's any consolation, my dad was diagnosed with it in the 1960s, and fortunately the condition isn't noticable now to outsiders, but he still has numbness and some paralysis on his face. So this is something that can be overcome with proper treatment and a good attitude, which it seem like your sister has. My prayers will be with you and your family during this tough time.

Ant, I as well am sorry to hear of the recent health issues with your sister. A close co-worker of mine in Illinois experienced the same malady starting several years ago. Through a lot of therapy, hard work and positive thinking he has managed to move forward in his life. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Rey

if i have to sell penny it would be around 700$. im hoping still i dont have to sell but i may have to.

Yer about $200 to high ... but nevertheless I HOPE you have already called PROFLOWERS and sent COINDUDE a nice bouquet of ROSES :)