• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pay it Forward

15 posts in this topic

Anyone who wants my Ex wife can have her.... :censored:

Ummm, Shane, wouldn't that be a debit? :makepoint:

Anyone who wants my Ex wife can have her.... :censored:

Ummm, Shane, wouldn't that be a debit? :makepoint:

I'm gonna have to pass... I'm trying to avoid ever getting one of those.

Well I am glad we can all have a laugh about it now......somehow life has a funny way of paying people back....the good and the bad.... hm

Now back to the topic at hand.....don't let me derail the pay it forward idea....good concept and I loved the movie (thumbs u

My only concern is the EDIT lockout after 72 hours.

A great idea that might grow out of control if members don't keep up their original OFFER posts.

Not sure if an edit delays the lockout or if after 72 hours from original post no more changes can be made regardless.

I see nothing wrong with adding an Update tag to any new post you make. Also making a request, that after someone post they would like a item to send a PM.

Half the fun of this is the hunt. The other half is the giving.

Yes it may seem unorganized to some but to me I feel it adds fun.

This isn’t ment to be a swap or trade area...... Just a few good-hearted members with something they want to give away with no recognition or expecting anything in return. But if by chance you do PIF something and find someone has listed something you’d like that’s just a added bonus.

The only reason I asked that you do post something if you ask for something is to keep this alive and not be full of those who may take advantage of others good and giving hearts.

My only concern is the EDIT lockout after 72 hours.....................................................................................................................................................But you can always use the "Quote" and edit over and over.

Chris