• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toned Morgan

17 posts in this topic

NT Bobby, I have a similiar toned coin that I love better than any Morgan I have slabbed or raw. Gorgeous.

Good luck,

Jim

1878SMorganInhand.jpg

It's up to $44 and I'm not really sure I can get it yet. I'm still watching it. Has another hr and a 1/2 yet. I'm debating.

I think it is NT. Also, have any of you guys here ever heard of snip?

www.snip.pl/en

Cheap sniping program, costs like 15 cents a winning bid. Very reasonable and you don't have to watch the auction.

Looks NT and in my huble opinion.....I am happy you didn't win it as that toning has negative eye appeal for me......I wouldn't have paid more than $30 for it as it's probably a high AU.... :sick:

I think it is NT. Also, have any of you guys here ever heard of snip?

www.snip.pl/en

Cheap sniping program, costs like 15 cents a winning bid. Very reasonable and you don't have to watch the auction.

I used to use Bidnapper. It costed $43 per year for unlimited bids, and I would place 500+ bids each year. You don't have to watch the auctions with this service either. I finally quit subscribing because it made it so easy, and I was winning better than 80% of the auctions. In other words, I was spending way too much money!

Chris

I used to use Bidnapper. It costed $43 per year for unlimited bids, and I would place 500+ bids each year. You don't have to watch the auctions with this service either. I finally quit subscribing because it made it so easy, and I was winning better than 80% of the auctions. In other words, I was spending way too much money!

Chris

That's actually a really good price... but I think that if I had something that would allow me to win unlimited auctions... I'd too probably win too many auctions as well. I would definitely recommend either of these programs for bidders on ebay. I never bid on items I want to win and I tell that to all my friends and they get confused... never get caught up in auction fever, the only thing that will do is cost you and/or someone else money.