• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Newp: My first (and likely last and only) Flowing Hair Dollar

20 posts in this topic

:o

Super coin and a very sweet addition to your collection!!!!!!!! Congrat's!!!!!!!!

:applause:

Looks like a beautiful and solid F-12 or so, Robert! .... .
Robert, if based upon that comment you wish to return it, that's OK. But I can't lower the price to correspond to that grade. :devil:

Sweet looking coin, that should do VERY well in the Type Set. Congrats on the pick up! :applause:

Looking at the reverse and comparing it to the PCGS label I was wondering, just for interests sakes, has the coin rotated in the holder or is the reverse rotated compared to the obverse?

Sweet looking coin, that should do VERY well in the Type Set. Congrats on the pick up! :applause:

Looking at the reverse and comparing it to the PCGS label I was wondering, just for interests sakes, has the coin rotated in the holder or is the reverse rotated compared to the obverse?

Excellent perception! It is indeed rotated.

Originally Posted By: James_EarlyUS

Looks like a beautiful and solid F-12 or so, Robert! .... .

Robert, if based upon that comment you wish to return it, that's OK. But I can't lower the price to correspond to that grade.

Mark,

I sent you a check for about 30% less than the invoice because of James' comment. I did not think you would mind. :devil: