• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FSH Garrett Top of the line Metal Detector.

7 posts in this topic

I know this is a coin forum, but I also know we have many guys who metal detect as well. I have a Garrett Gti 2500 Metal Detector. I bought this thinking I would have more time to get it out and use it. Well as of today it has been taken out 1 time behind my house for about 10 mins. So I have decided to sell it. This one has all the bells and whistles on it. 100% mint and mind as well be new. These sell online anywhere for $1099.00 plus shipping. I am asking $900.00 for mine. Save $200.00 for 10 minutes of use. Maybe you will find the nice coins I was gonna find with it!

g2500.jpg

Completes complete as you see it. Manual is in the bag. I will pack this well so it can be shipped safely. $25.00 for shipping as this box is a bit larger than a coin. ;) The jersey looking deal on the right of the picture is a drink holder I never opened and used.

PM if interested.

Edited to add this is the package not just the Detector like some try to sell you. With the detector you do not get the extra larger head.

This is really killer. I hate to sell it, but a I need a camera lens more. Life calls me. Thanks for the comments.

Features for those not familar with this unit. This is the Garrett GTI 2500 Package.

Features:

All Metal Deepseeking Mode

Audio Threshold, Adjustable

Coin Alert Belltone Audio

Digital Signal Processor (DSP)

Discrimination: GTA Accept / Reject Notch

FastTrack Ground Balance (All Metal Mode)

Frequency, Adjustable

Graphic Target Analyzer (GTA), Target ID Cursor

Graphic Target Imaging (GTI), True Target Size & Depth

Ground Balance, Manually Adjustable

Ground Balance, Automatic Ground Tracking

Headphone Jack

Hip Mount Battery Pack

Last Mode Switching

Last Target Recall

LCD Backlit, Shows Target ID and Settings

Microprocessor Controlled

Pinpointing, with True Size and Depth Measurement

PowerMaster Circuitry

Salt Elimination Mode

ScanTrack

Sensitivity / Depth Adjustment

Speaker

Surface Elimination, Adjustable

Surface Mount PC Board Technology

Touchpad Controls with One-Touch Operation

TreasureTalk

garrett are the best detectors and this one is SUPERB!!!! the best!!!!

extremely reasonably priced also !!!!!!!

i still have mine but i bought mine in 1976 and it was one of the first well was the first with a discriminator and it took 4; 9 volt batteries