• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC MS66 1932 Saint Double Eagle on eBay.

7 posts in this topic

I'm not sure what the point of the thread is, but the seller is The Goldgerg's and the coin is being offered in their pre-Long Beach sale.

It's a legitimate action company's ebay listing of an actual auction coin by the Goldberg's who have been in the coin business and have had a Beverly Hills store store longer than I can recollect. There have been (73) 1932 Saints graded by NGC, with (14) graded MS66 and none higher. An Ultra-collectible, condition rarity coin IMHO.

I'm not sure what the point of the thread is, but the seller is The Goldgerg's and the coin is being offered in their pre-Long Beach sale.

I guess my point Mark is that there are some things I just never expected to see on eBay. This is one of them.

I guess my point Mark is that there are some things I just never expected to see on eBay. This is one of them.

Got it - thanks. When auction companies such as Heritage, The Goldberg's, etc. include the lots on Ebay too, you can see all sorts of rare and/or cool coins that normally don't appear on Ebay.