• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1950 raw cameo cent (SOLD)

21 posts in this topic

Just picked this up at the TNA coin show. It's a really nice cameo, probably only 64 though, some very light hairlines. But the mirrors are intense. If anyone is interested, I'll sell it at my cost plus shipping. But if no one is interested I'll keep it at the price I got it. First one to call dibs here publicly gets it... Oh and $60 delivered.

50camo.jpg

50camr.jpg

alright dude you need to stop tempting me with these things.

Yeah you have to pay off MOM :)

Ant, if you want it, I can hold it for you until you have the funds, all you have to do is say the word. I know you are good for the mula!

i actualy paid my mom alot today! she and i were happy and there are money orders and such going to her she will be very happy. i think im going to have to pay my attorney to help with this crazy situation i got going here. so thats 1500 to that.

put it on my list and ill grab up in a few days. i need to know pcgs turnaround cause im not going economy again until they have it back down to 24 day not 41 :(

I'ts pretty rare, although the 51 and 52 are the real keys to the series. Still very stong mirrors and frost. Wouldn't shock me to star at ngc.

Yep, that is a gorgeous cent and I'm tempted to buy it but I'm refraining since it doesn't fit my collection anywhere.

Now, if the 1965 cent that I got from you had that cameo then I'd have been a very happy camper considering the coin's fields.

There's nothing like a nice cameo. Copper is especially attractive cameo'd. (thumbs u

If you think it's a sure CAM (need not be DCAM), I'll buy it. Not so concerned about a point here or there on the grade.

I think ant already said he would buy it.

Rich looking coin, for sure! Nice eye appeal. Unfortunately, without the In God We Trust being frosted, the coin probably would CAMEO but would definitely STAR.

It could just be your photography though.

Otherwise, the portrait and wheatstalks look DCAM!

Rich looking coin, for sure! Nice eye appeal. Unfortunately, without the In God We Trust being frosted, the coin probably would CAMEO but would definitely STAR.

It could just be your photography though.

Otherwise, the portrait and wheatstalks look DCAM!

Jus for clarification sake, the IGWT is frosted. Just hard to take pics with the coin is in an old cardboard 2x2. Anyhow, I really didn't want to open it when I knew it would look at least decent the way it is.

Best of luck to Ant when he gets it, It's actually the nicest 50 cam cent I've ever found, frost wise that is.

pm me your PP email sam. and it is the best frosty 1c ive seen in a while and it will go perfect in type set :)

just incase you wanted to know what it graded :) it didnt dcam but the star makes it just as good :)

1950 1C PF 66* RD CAMEO

I can believe the star, but I really thought it would 64, but maybe the scratches were on the 2x2 instead? Not sure, let me know what it looks like in hand once you get it Ant.