• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(: Just finished building my Collection Web Site - Stop on By :)

17 posts in this topic

I normally post ATS but thought I would share my new web site here as well. Since I do not venture over here too often (need to make more time for that I know! :) I thought this is an easy way of introduction my collecting interests.

be sure to check out the "The "Ultimate" Buffalo Type Set" for some cool NGC Multi-Holders!

take a look... and comments welcome!

The Maddy Rae Collection

-sm

Dude, I seriously dig your picture taking abilities, and I especially dig your ultimate buffalo series. Totally sweet man, totally sweet!

Very nice web site, images and collection, I am impressed. Welcome to the boards here, keep on posting and sharing.

Rey

Throughly enjoyed your web site - nicely laid out and easy to use.

Great imaging skills too - I'm very imresssed.

Loved the Buffalo Collection as well - what's not to love.

Its well thought out and I bet it makes a great display.

Welcome to these Forums !!

PS: I've seen that 1916-D Quarter before -

did you just get it on eBay recently ?

I never forget a Barber ...

:grin:

WoW! Truly impressive! The pics, site and especially the multi-holdered buffaloes of various denominations and strike are fascinating!

Thanks for sharing! WoW!

I love that Buffalo collection. I'm jealous!!

BTW... what did you use to design the site?

Scott :hi:

It's actually loading for me now ... (when you first posted, the site wouldn't load for me). It's pretty nice - I think the layout is excellent for what you're trying to do. And from me, that's saying a lot, since I'm VERY picky with the layout and navigation of websites.

Throughly enjoyed your web site - nicely laid out and easy to use.

Great imaging skills too - I'm very imresssed.

Loved the Buffalo Collection as well - what's not to love.

Its well thought out and I bet it makes a great display.

Welcome to these Forums !!

PS: I've seen that 1916-D Quarter before -

did you just get it on eBay recently ?

I never forget a Barber ...

:grin:

I purchased that from David Lawrence a year or 2 ago... I had up on ebay for a shot... but did not get the price i wanted so... it is back in it's happy home! :)

-sm

Very professionally prepared web site. Impressive. Your collection of coins are equally impressive and deserve the site. Congratulations on some beautiful coins and thank you for sharing them with us(Few of my coins are of this caliber, but I love to view and hold such beautiful pieces).

Jim