• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rochester Coin Show

4 posts in this topic

I know this was posted before by Michael but wanted to post a reminder. The Rochester, NY coin show is this coming weekend - Nov 1 & 2 at the Eisenhart Auditorium on East Avenue. Since my wife got called into work for Saturday I'm planning on going there about when they open (10:00AM) and wander to my heart's content. Who knows...I might even buy something.

Hmmm...I think that Indianapolis might be a bit out of my way. But I do appreciate the invite. grin.gif

Except for a chance of rain here tomorrow its supposed to be a beautifu autumn week-end with highs near 70. So, after going to the coin show I have lots of things in the yard that require my attention. If I was to go to Indianapolis I wouldn't be able to get those done...wait a second, what am saying... 893whatthe.gif

Oh well, I'm planning on making the most of the local show tomorrow and plan on picking up a few things, but I'm just not sure what those things will be. confused.gif My collection is a bit of a scattergun - but the good thing about that is there are lots of holes to fill.