• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT post. Please read!!

36 posts in this topic

I would like to let anyone that has visited my music website that the format has changed. You can click the beta record link in my sig line and check it out. The main reason for the post is I would like to ask that if you visit, if you could take the time to listen to my song "One More Life". This is a song that I dedicated to my wife. Most of you know that she has been battling cancer for some time now and she has recently been diagnosed with Metastatic Brain Cancer and has been given 3-9 months to live. The song dipicts my love for her and hope that all who do listen to it, can feel something in them for someone they love. Thanks!!

BTW, there is no financial gain at all to listen to any of my music, for me or anyone else, so this is not a spam to make money. thanks again!!

Bobby, I'm wishing you and our wife the best through this ordeal. I saw your pic with you and your wife and I can just tell that you are totally in love. Have faith, the Lord can do wonderful things for you.

You and your wife will be in my daily prayers.

God Bless.

Bobby, I am so sorry to hear this news. My prayers and best wishes are with both of you. Even though we've never met, it somehow still feels like you are part of the family, thanks to these boards. One thing you've never made a secret of is your love and devotion to your wife. My God be with you both in this most trying time. :sorry:

I appreciate ya'lls comments and prayers. My wife is really the trooper thru all of this and I know that God put me in her life for a reason. I'm here to hold her hand thru the hard times. We're each other's rock thru all this and if it wasn't for her smiles, we wouldn't make it thru too many of these days. We're just trying to enjoy life the best we can and take it one day at a time. Thanks again!

Bobby,

That is certainly the most touching thing i've heard in a long time, it certainly honors her and shows your love. My family and I will pray for you both, that God may watch over you and give you peace during this time. Life puts this type of hobby in perspective, and shows us just how little our hobby really matters in the grand scheme of things. But it does provide an outlet to relieve stress when times get hard, i hope you'll turn to us here on the forum when you need to unwind.

May God watch over you both during this time

Doug

Bobby,

That is certainly the most touching thing i've heard in a long time, it certainly honors her and shows your love. My family and I will pray for you both, that God may watch over you and give you peace during this time. Life puts this type of hobby in perspective, and shows us just how little our hobby really matters in the grand scheme of things. But it does provide an outlet to relieve stress when times get hard, i hope you'll turn to us here on the forum when you need to unwind.

May God watch over you both during this time

Doug

ditto.

Bobby, that was a beautiful song. Our prayers will be with the two of you.

Bobby, the words in the song really express your love and devotion to your wife. Your time spent with your wife and soul mate, whether happy, difficult, or sad, is a blessing like no other. Your wife and you will be in the prayers of all the members of the forum. God bless.

Bobby,

I am so sorry to hear this news. Your family has our thoughts and prayers. I did listen to your song "One More Life", and it is filled with sincerity and your consuming love for your wife. While you may feel you have been blessed with your partnership with her, I believe she has also been blessed with yours. What greater gift can one give another than unconditional love. Again, our family will think of you both daily in our thoughts and prayers.

Jim

Bobby, the words in the song really express your love and devotion to your wife. Your time spent with your wife and soul mate, whether happy, difficult, or sad, is a blessing like no other. Your wife and you will be in the prayers of all the members of the forum. God bless.

This was well worded and I could not improve on the words and meaning behind it and with a love as SHOWN by your acts and deeds YOU WILL BE TOGETHER AGAIN and you can have some consolation in that.

As a musician myself I can appreciate probably more than others the MANY times you had to redo the tracks/recordings because of the 'tears flowing' down your face and the frog in your throat. Wonderful job and keep it up as it is a release of emotion like no other - both in listening and creating.

With the Loving Support Mike Carol Stephen and CJ

The Bonnell Family.

I appreciate ya'lls comments and prayers. My wife is really the trooper thru all of this and I know that God put me in her life for a reason. I'm here to hold her hand thru the hard times. We're each other's rock thru all this and if it wasn't for her smiles, we wouldn't make it thru too many of these days. We're just trying to enjoy life the best we can and take it one day at a time. Thanks again!

I have found it truly amazing that those living with terminal cancer can exude such strength and courage in the face of such tragedy....while us mere mortals would be quaking in our boots. I know I had never seen my Mom so strong as right before she lost her battle with cancer......where does this strength come from? Instead of self pitty and asking why them.....they remain a pillar of strength for the whole family when it is them that should be leaning on the family. Surely the Lord works in mysterious ways.......enjoy the time you have left.......you are both in our thoughts and prayers.

Bobby sent me one of his CD's a week or two ago and I'm hooked! It is one of the very few albums where every single song is a hit!

I am declaring myself as Bobby Smith's number 1 fan publically! :acclaim:

Bobby, you're a blessing!

Bobby, Your song is just beautiful and is a everlasting tribute to your wife.

My wife and I will continue to pray for you and your wife daily. Words cannot express the emotions I am feeling right now.

You have been a shining light on this forum and you make me proud to be a part of it.

May God's Blessing Be With Your Family

Carl & Toshiko Beeson.

Bobby---- May God give both of you the needed strength at this time. And may His light shine upon both of you. We will all pray for you and your wife. Take care. Bob [supertooth]

I would like to thank everyone for thier comments and I hope you enjoyed my music. We will be taking your prayers with us today to the Dr.'s ofc. We get her MRI scan results back today to see if the radiation helped the tumors in her brain. Thanks all!!!

my mom is on the table today geting some cancer removed! i am praying extra hard for every1.

havnt taken this off since my dad passed :(

forumstuff007-3.jpg

We have a prayer said for you Ant.

Results back in on my wife. 2 of the 6 or so tumors did shrink a little and some brain swelling went down. It 's basically sit and wait to see if there are any changes in her health. The Dr. still told her that she had approx. 6-8 months to live and to just live one day at a time. She has been doing this since day one but I think the closer it gets, it gets to her more and more. I thank you all for your prayers, wishes, and thoughts. You are all truly friends of mine!!!