• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For those who appreciate nice silver commems, and in particular, Oregon's......

27 posts in this topic

Oh.... My God...

Mark, in your expert opinion, what would a set like this be worth should it come up for auction?

No offense meant to your client, but I do not find some of those coins particularly attractive.

Just out of curiosity, which ones? I liked them all. I can't imagine a set with TWO MS69's, that is amazing!

They're gorgeous, but my interpretation of the images is that the color is slightly off and appears to be heavy on the green.

Wow Mark, really nice pix. I also use black backgrounds on pictures that I take. I like the descriptions you've added along with the cert numbers... I'd do that too, but I don't want to steal your trademark. Anyhow, great pics, what kinda camera do you use?

Wow Mark, really nice pix. I also use black backgrounds on pictures that I take. I like the descriptions you've added along with the cert numbers... I'd do that too, but I don't want to steal your trademark. Anyhow, great pics, what kinda camera do you use?
If only that were my work! Pinnacle Rarities gets credit for that.

Oh.... My God...

Mark, in your expert opinion, what would a set like this be worth should it come up for auction?

I hadn't thought about it and prefer not to - I think it takes away from the enjoyment of the coins when the discussion turns to value. ;)

Quite a collection there. Nothing below 67 and all are very nice looking coins. Thanks for sharing Mark!

Oh.... My God...

The PCGS price guide doesn't go that high. Well into the multiple 6 figures, though.

No offense meant to your client, but I do not find some of those coins particularly attractive.

I kinda agree, a couple of them look "spooky" to me but most look awesome.

Ray

Those are really over the top!

Not for your average collector...some of these are a one of a kind boasting coin!

Dayummm! That is QUITE the set. While the 69's aren't my favorites I've never seen a MS69 before either... much less two. Some mighty fine material there.

I agree with TomB here. I am sure these coins are super stellar in hand. Personally I do not think these images do the coins much justice. Still a killer set and wow!