• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm Now Working At DLRC

28 posts in this topic

I want to thank Jack, Win, and John for giving me this opportunity!! Thanks Guy's!!! :) I'm working in the imaging department. Thanks Marty for training me on in house procedures and putting up with a newb. (thumbs u I'm hoping to continue my learning process every day and move into other areas of numismatics as DLRC see's fit. Last, but not least, I want to thank every forum member who has ever answered my questions since I started posting here. You've helped me gain the knowledge needed to further my numismatic career. Too many of you to list, but you know who you are. To all the forum members who stay on topic and talk coins, I thank you also!! The majority of forum members here, and across the street, are top notch!!

That's just super good news to hear...sounds to me you are very excited about this new adventure!

Congrats and I look forward to veiwing your images for DLRC.

~Woody~

Lee, I know that you're just being modest so I'll say it for you. "I'd like to thank Vic Easley, without whom, I wouldn't be the same person I am today."

:acclaim:

There you go. Didn't hurt a bit, did it? :grin:

Great move, Lee! Congrats!

I'm using quite a few of your photos in my type set with the coins I bought from you. I figured it would have been a waste of time to reshoot them considering the high quality of your pics.

Now, when you see nice early type pass through your hands then you better give me heads up first over of TomB!!!! ;)

Best wishes, Lee! I hope that you achieve all that you want.

Chris

PS. At least I won't have to compete with Victor.

Congrats on your new endeavor there Lee!! Hope you'll still stay around here and show more of those beautiful Lincolns from time to time!

Congratulations to a very deserving person. Best of luck and knock'em dead :)

Congratulations Lee, say hi to Win and Mary Lee for me. I have been dealing with them for many years. Hopefully you will help improve thier images which are not always on for toning, particularly on nickels.

Congrats Lee. Looking forward to improved images over at DLRC. :)

I second the above quote. Good luck with your new job!

That is wonderful news Lee ! You do sound very excited and I hope your enthusiasm continues . Looking forward to checking out the great pics at their site , truly good news for all.

I appreciate all the kind words and well wishes!!! (thumbs u

Congratulations Lee! Your photo skills are the best, and DLRC will benefit greatly from your skills (they really need it!). DLRC has always been among my favorite coin dealers, and definitely the best among the "big" outfits.

Good luck! Mark.