• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

When did ICG begin assigning "details" grades to problem coins?!

8 posts in this topic

this was just started a few weeks ago

they had an ad in one of the coin rags and/or some canned response interview telling this new feature of their grading service

Since "the switch." ICG became what ANACS was, and ANACS became what ICG was; more or less.

I guess that means that Greg :devil: will be submitting all of his "off-the-wall" stuff to ICG to see if he can stump them.

Chris

Since "the switch." ICG became what ANACS was, and ANACS became what ICG was; more or less.

I guess that means that Greg :devil: will be submitting all of his "off-the-wall" stuff to ICG to see if he can stump them.

Chris

Dont waste your time. ICG wont grade anything before 1600, no ancients except silver denarii, and if you have medals or errors they now put the minimum amount of info required on the slab.

Cameron Kiefer

Chris

Dont waste your time. ICG wont grade anything before 1600, no ancients except silver denarii, and if you have medals or errors they now put the minimum amount of info required on the slab.

Cameron Kiefer

Actually, I was wondering if Greg would resubmit his wooden nickel.

What about French medals of the 19th & 20th centuries? I have them in sizes ranging from 30-70mm up to 5mm in thickness.

Chris

Actually, I was wondering if Greg would resubmit his wooden nickel.

What about French medals of the 19th & 20th centuries? I have them in sizes ranging from 30-70mm up to 5mm in thickness.

Chris

Nope. I had my fun. Perhaps when ANACS starts grading all that weird stuff I try some there.