• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2x2 Flips and storage boxes?

14 posts in this topic

Are there any coin shops in your area? I buy mine locally - they may be slightly more expensive than the ones online, but you don't have to wait for them to be mailed, and you don't have to pay for shipping.

Go to JP's Corner. You can buy the flips in the storage box. Jerry is a good person.

www.jpscorner.com

Chris

True.

Yeah, get them from a reilable source. I got some cheap ones one year from the bay and they were really a shoddy construction. Turned out the cello on most of them was wrinkled and on a bunch of them, the cello windows were not completly glued. I ended up tossing most of them and buying some from my local B&M, they were excellent.

You get what you pay for...an old addage, but in a lot of cases so true.

I guess I got lucky with the one's I bought off ebay. I bought 3 boxes with 100ea in the box and also got to pick what coin sizes I got. All were wrapped nicely and was in great condition. Forgot who I bought them from tho'.

Go to JP's Corner. You can buy the flips in the storage box. Jerry is a good person.

www.jpscorner.com

Chris

Not only do I concur with this recommendation, I also recommend buying the SafeFlip flips. They are great quality and they are very, very safe!

Scott :hi:

<

Scott>>

flips.jpg

Yeah, I agree also...the 2X2 safe flips are needed for submissions also.

One question though, are they good enough for long term coin storage?

Mike... in this case you can speak for me. I use SafeFlip for long term storage. I have other flips for sending coins out I sell on eBay, but I would rather use a known brand that has a quality reputation for long term storage.

Scott :hi: