• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

part of next submition. please give any feedback :)

8 posts in this topic

Overall, I think these are nice but I do not collect them and have no idea of the grade. I would not submit that first one though, the 1958. That mark on the cheek is too noticeable and I would not think it would get better than a PR-64 which would not make it an attractive candidate from a financial standpoint.

They look like average, non-cameo coins and unless they are some type of rare variety I would think the certification costs would likely be more than the value of the coins.

Other than maybe the 1959 (and, that's a big 'maybe') I simply would save your grading vouchers or fees for a set of more interesting coins that will come your way.

Other than maybe the 1959 (and, that's a big 'maybe') I simply would save your grading vouchers or fees for a set of more interesting coins that will come your way.

Agreed. The ones that have no cameo are nowhere near worth submitting. The 59 looks like it might grade high enough, and have enough cameo, to make it worth it. It does appear to have a little haze that you might want to take care of first, though.

In order to make any money on these coins you'd need a minimum of PF68. Anything below that and you may not even recoup your slabbing costs much less the cost of the coin.

right now i guess my goal is a lil odd. i have many normal coins and some goodies, but i am at this time trying to just fill my store and get customers. the big money can be made later. as long as i would make 5 dollars on each coin above what i paid im good. but i just sold a military german pin for what i paid for the whole box of militaria :) so it wouldnt matter if i dont make big money on the coins.

once i have my name out there for coins then i will start bringing out the 1928 p peace dollars and 21s and so on.

i apreciate all the help givin :) i will short'n my sending list this time :)