• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1875 Seated Liberty dime.

15 posts in this topic

Here's a raw coin I recently bought at Santa Clara. I don't think it will slab due to the scratch (and even if it did slab I'd call it a high end AU), but before I purchased the coin the dealer and I reached an agreement on a buy back if that occurs. As you know, I'm not a big fan of small coins, but this one was just a total WOWSER!, so I took a shot at it. Even if it BB's I'm not sure I'd return it. The images are by Bob Campbell, and I think he did an excellent job.

SLD1875_obv.jpg

SLD1875_obv2_141.jpg

SLD1875_rev_132.jpg

Woody

Is that a photo of a rainbow or the light at the end of the tunnel? Don't go into the light!!! lol

Absolute gorgeous specimen regardless of grade. Great pick, Sy. (thumbs u

Jim

Sy......I think that I hate you...... hm........Yep, I definitely hate ya!

Dang! What an awesome, incredible, mind-blowing, wowzer coin! If it had arrows then I'd be hounding you, stalking you to make it mine. :devil:

p.s. I would think (and hope) that the scratch would be negligable when contrasted with the toning. It should grade, IMO.

I'm glad you folks like it. It sure made me go belly up. :o

What's with the Arrows, Victor, is that the next coin needed for your typeset?

What's with the Arrows, Victor, is that the next coin needed for your typeset?

Yes sir. :cool:

This is literally one of the best looking coins that I've seen in a long while and I've seen some daisys! (thumbs u

I recently sent this in to PCGS and was pleasantly surprised to find out this evening that it graded MS 62.

Great score Sy. That is a pleasant surprise. Gotta say, it is an awful nice coin. Especially with that beautiful toning. (thumbs u

I recently sent this in to PCGS and was pleasantly surprised to find out this evening that it graded MS 62.

Congrats Sy. :banana: :banana: ^^