• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

what will be the next upcoming dealer coin promotion in 2008?

13 posts in this topic

To successfully market an issue or series to a large pool of potential buyers I would imagine that it has to have a critical mass of easily accessible examples, it should preferably be something that can be accumulated from more than one source so as not to tip one's hand and the per unit cost basis should not be that high.

Key and semi-key Lincolns in all grades but more than likely it will be in 2009.

Also complete sets of the state quarter program.

And maybe $5 gold modern commems..

HSN, QVC, etc

The last year of the Lincoln cent as we know it. Now you can own an MS70 and PF70 of this last issue before the design change for just $149.99. Don't miss out!!!!!!!

100-Year sets of Lincoln cents in circulated condition PLUS an MS70 and PF70 2009 Lincoln all for only $1999.99. HURRY, reserve yours now!!!!!!

The last year of the States Quarters program. Look at the prices that Hawaiian coins are commanding. Now you can own an MS70 and PF70 Hawaii States Quarter for only $299.99. Don't miss out!!!!!!

Toward the end of this year, they will be touting the new 2009 Lincoln cent. Reserve your MS70's and PF70's NOW!!!!!!

Toward the end of the year, they will be touting the new Territories and District of Columbia Quarters program. Reserve your MS70 and PF70 sets NOW!!!!!!

NOTE: All coins have been certified authentic and encapsulated by NATO (Numismatic Associates of the Taiwanese Orient).

Chris

I think it will continue to be the year of the Lincoln.

I agree. National advertisers have been heavily stocking up on 1909-VDBs. We should start seeing ads for the "Just released to the public, First Lincoln", or something like that, very soon.

I think it will continue to be the year of the Lincoln.

I agree.....The HSN's of this world will be promoting 'year sets'....

Paul

To successfully market an issue or series to a large pool of potential buyers I would imagine that it has to have a critical mass of easily accessible examples, it should preferably be something that can be accumulated from more than one source so as not to tip one's hand and the per unit cost basis should not be that high.

That is correct. Whatever it is it will not be anything which is scarce or rare. Usually, these items are as common as the sand on the beach.

I have lost interest in Early Commemoratives, partly because they have not increased much in value the past ten years. I suggest that if I sell my collection the series will most certainly be promoted for big price increases shortly thereafter.

I have lost interest in Early Commemoratives, partly because they have not increased much in value the past ten years. I suggest that if I sell my collection the series will most certainly be promoted for big price increases shortly thereafter.

See, that's the problem. If you're looking for a quick return on your investment, you should have bought Microsoft or Intel in their infancy. If you didn't buy the commems because they are awesome to behold, then send them to me.

Chris

See, that's the problem. If you're looking for a quick return on your investment, you should have bought Microsoft or Intel in their infancy. If you didn't buy the commems because they are awesome to behold, then send them to me.

Chris

aloha to that. ive love them more and more each day. :applause:

unload ur stagnant commems on me as well :grin: