• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1983-ddr?

9 posts in this topic

Can't really see what you are looking at with those pictures. The first thing you need to check is that it isn't strike doubling. Is the extra image flat and shelflike? If so, it is strike doubling. Are there notched serifs? If so, it is true doubling.

I see what appears to be doubling of the letters, but the pics aren't clear enough to tell if it is strike doubling. Sorry. (shrug)

I agree with Bob here!

I see what appears to be doubling of the letters, but the pics aren't clear enough to tell if it is strike doubling. Sorry. (shrug)

I agree with Bob here!

Let's not start that "agree" thing again. It gets the daft Englishman upset. (tsk)

I agree with Bob here!

Let's not start that "agree" thing again. It gets the daft Englishman upset. (tsk)

I agree with you RGT! lol