• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Our very own "Dirty Dozen"

20 posts in this topic

You know, if I lived a hundred years ago and weighed 75 pounds less, that's just about what I'd look like, too. (But you've done the other guys a great service and made them all look alot better than they really do ;) )

Where did you find the pic? The guy you have marked as Skyman looks very much like it is my grandfather--a lawman in Texas and then in the Oklahoma Territory.

300px-Gabby_Hayes_26_Roy_Rogers--1.jpg

Yep, yessireee! I'm the meanest critter this side of the Mississippi River. I can out shoot, out fight out ____ any living land-lubber that cares ta throw down a challenge.

:sumo:

Well, I reckon that maybe Gene Autry may be able to take me on a good day but the Lone Ranger and Roy Rogers ain't jack!

I can out wrestle any man-jack among ya. I can tame a mountain lion, share a den with a grizz and whoop any red-blooded injun that comes my way....all before breakfast! I can kiss your sister, slap yo mama and ask you whacha goin' ta do about it? Nutin'? That's what I thought. Well, are you just goin' ta stand there and bleed or are you actually goin' to do sumptin'?

Dang I look good WJ. lol

dirtydozen-1.jpg

Dude! That's awesome software with the Old English and the corner tabs. What program is it?

If you had started a thread in the past few days, you made the list, if not, you were not included, simple as that. Those named in the picture were the folks who had an active thread, Arch was added for his continous contributions and to appease the Mods (worship)

Purely random but it appears I nailed a few of the guys, sorry if you felt offended, or left out, jest fer funzies.

I think I may have too much time on my hands.

Note: I noticed one of the Most Wanted has a pretty "wide stance" lol maybe nothing ;)

I can't decide if I'm pleased or disappointed that I didn't make the cut.
Neither did I... but since none of the guys have beards and I do, I figured it's too motley of a crue (pun intended) to be honored!! :headbang:

Scott :hi: